Monday, May 24, 2010

Desire

Two bodies

laying in perfect harmony

desire being inhaled...

and exhaled...

because I want to be touched

by you.

Want to experience mini explosions

just from the tips

of your fingers...

magic hands

fulfilling every command

as well as commanding

me to be open

bow down

submit,

to the sensations

electrifying from the tips.

Giving my mind hour long orgasms

24 hours

7 days a week

in the knees

just from the words you speak.

So as you exhale...

I inhale the desire that I see

Because you are my mirror

Showing… me.

Got me calling on Jehovah

Just from the effects of your breath on my skin.

I want to experience more of you

So that I can see more of me.

See the beauty that I have masked with the beast

Because I did not understand who I was.

But now, it’s all getting clearer

Like looking through the glass

And in you is me.

So I want to take this experience thru the spiritual

To the physical

Because I just want to know

How far I will go

When you take me.

Manifest the thoughts that you forsee

Because I know it is real

The words the sights,

The feeling

My touch

Or yours to mine.

I don’t know how many more lines

Or how many pieces

With letters and periods

That I can use

To take up this space

Trying to replace

The longing

The need

Of you.

In me

So deep

That I lose sense of self

While touching you

Realizing that you are what you are

I am that I am

In his image

Beautiful

Peace

Harmony

Love

Intelligence

That called the stars to be...

In perfect alignment

With the planets...

Spinning

off into galaxies...

That we have yet to perceive

Yet they exist

Become

Be

When we

Call them.

And you got me calling

To the east from the west

Going so far north

That south is indistinguishable

Now combined

Into new heights

Experiences

Life.

Populating this place

Because it is in diar need of more minds

That see how we see.

And I know all of this is deep

Maybe just a tad bit crazy

Like a drill that dug to the middle of the earth

Getting inflamed

Because it was taken to much

To turn back

to the opposite,

Knowing that what was ahead

Was where it needed to be.

But,

this is how I feel.

There are not enough words to explain

Define

Try to grasp understanding within the mind

That every time I think I am finished

I am fueled with more

A smile

A gesture

Different pieces of your soul

That I must have

Taste

Devour

Desire

(c) Enigma December 2009

2 comments: