Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fire

“An essential component of fire is oxygen”
and every word spoken from this poet’s lips is…
oxygen in motion, energy
comprised of verbal infernos
scorching synapses sending signals signifying self to
awaken.
Out of the dream and into the reality that everything ain’t what it seems;
awaken
and walk in line with the highest beings.

“A persistent chemical reaction”
like that of the vibrations proceeding from my center
conceiving insight into paths leading out this prism.
Knowing that their story is our story
that your story is my story
that we are not alone, traveling
on this journey.


“That release heat and light”
emanating
from inner being
overstanding what the Kemetics conveyed with the sphinx.
that your lower man submit
to the reign the highest being
Knowing that you were told
One, cannot serve TWO gods
like that of your higher, to your lower being.
So allow your spiritual man to rise
train
that animal to cease.
And I’m Laying foundations so that my life is the epitome
my lower man serving the highest being
so
in
tune
from the root to the crown;
One.

Healing myself, my people, the earth
so that his will be done
like it is in heaven
right here on earth
giving
birth
the image of the creator in me.
Creating
“Persistent chemical reactions that release heat and light”
in the form of consonants and vowels
syllables, structure, syntax.

Touching you through showing me
igniting
inviting
you
to see
the light.
Eradicate all falsifying
emancipate truth
starting with self then reaching out to you.

Ablazing minds

Now is the time

now
is the time
to….
WAKE UP.

By inhaling the essential components of my being
poetry.
Feel the warmth
climbing then
spiraling
down
down
down
into the center of your solar system
birth
of a star

Fire.

The reflections of my words stimulating your mental, spiritual, metaphysical
I
sense you scorching
the aftermath of this verbal inferno
causing you to have reactions
feet tapping
leg shaking
persistent, persistent,
“persistent chemical reactions”
I know you’re trying come on baby don’t fake it….
“that release heat and light”
unleash
subdue
smolder…


Like the words from my mouth
the meditations of my heart:
Fuel
Igniting
Rumination
Eternally.
I told ya,
I
spit
fire.

(c) 2010 Enigma

1 comment: