Monday, January 31, 2011

Lioness

I keep going back to her page
A lioness
Stalkning my prey
Because by the time I’m ready to punce
Every single ounce of essential information
Is mine for the taking
Making THIS
My greatest
Kill
Yet.

Gotta love those folks who introduced Big Broth’a back in the day
Because they lead the way
For me to dissect every single word that she types
the letters sending vibrations
and I’m concentrating
just trying to get a semblance of you.

Because every other line pertains to you
And I know she’s not fronting
Because the vibrations from those letters
I felt the same things for you too.

But as eyes read those lines
A second
And a third time
It starts to boil
The predator that lurks, and every now and then I have to spoil.

So your little friend has the irresistible pleasure of being my prey
This lioness is passed angry that she slipped in and took
The king
Of my jungle
Now we bout to rumble
Call it Foreman vs Ali
And I’ma float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee
Leaving cuts so small
By the time she notices
The blood
It’ll be TOO LATE to scream.

But no horrific
Animalistic scene will this be
I’ma lioness
A lady
I’ma do this
Subliminally.

© 2011 Enigma

No comments:

Post a Comment